Do you go through pimple treatments? Do you want to have a natural healthy skin or rather, natural glowing skin? I have some tips for how to clear your skin, following which you will Clear your skin blackheads also Clear your skin acne, & have overall beautiful skin & more healthy face skin that will lead you to no worrying about face pimples or facial blackheads. Follow this article & have a clear face.
Take care of your skin with the right nutrients:
Your skin is an external indicator of your inner health. If you have skin problems, these are often reactions to an imbalance of minerals, poisoning, oxidative stress or inflammatory processes in your body. The use of all kinds of revitalizing skin creams and lotions does not make sense in such cases, because it does not solve the deficiencies of certain nutrients that your body has. If you eat the right foods and avoid unhealthy food, you can get a nice healthy skin in a very simple way and save a lot of money on expensive cosmetics and skin products.
The substances from your daily diet that you need to keep your skin in balance are important.
For healthy skin it is important to ensure that your body receives as few harmful substances as possible, so eating healthy food is essential. The organs that cleanse your body and help to keep your skin healthy are your liver, kidneys, adrenal glands, thyroid, and intestines. Healthy skin is usually a sign that your body is clean inside.
There are certain types of nutrition that specifically contribute to beautiful, clean, healthy skin because they contain many substances that help keep your skin healthy. These include:
- Protein: an important building material that helps in the growth and recovery of the cells in the body;
- Oils and fats: these form a protective layer on the skin in an unsaturated form to prevent moisture loss, and also make the skin soft and supple;
- Vitamins: help against skin aging and protect the skin.
5 nutrition tips for strong, healthy, cool and elastic skin
If you want to get as many substances as possible that keep your skin soft, healthy and supple, make sure that the nutrition below is an important part of your diet.
- Omega-3 rich dietThese polyunsaturated fatty acids are essential for good skin care. They help keep your cell membranes healthy by protecting them against harmful substances, they pass on healthy nutrients and dispose of waste. One of the most healthy and pure alternative sources of omega-3 is Krill Oil, but also raw and pure vegetable fats and oils such as coconut oil, walnuts and flaxseed contribute to healthy skin.
- Raw vegetables and juicingEating vegetables is extremely important for healthy, beautiful skin. Vegetables are full of water and important nutrients such as minerals and polyphenols and help optimize the natural cleansing system of your body. An easy way to ensure that you get enough fresh vegetables every day is by means of juices.
- Antioxidant-rich diet Blueberries are known to be extremely rich in antioxidants and polyphenols. The vegetable antioxidants and phytochemicals in blueberries protect the skin cells against damage and deterioration, leaving the skin longer young. Green tea, carrots, and turmeric are also full of antioxidants.
- Fermented foodsFermented foods strengthen the effect of omega-3 fatty acids and digestive enzymes in your body, and thus contribute to making the skin strong and healthy.
- WaterYour body needs water all day long, so your organs, tissues, and cells, and therefore your skin, are always sufficiently hydrated. With a healthy fluid balance, waste can also be efficiently disposed of, both through perspiration of the skin and through the urine. Drink at least two liters of pure and clean water daily, preferably natural spring water.
Foods that are unhealthy for your skin
In order to keep your skin healthy, it is also crucial to avoid food that affects your skin, such as processed foods, grains, fructose-rich sugars, saturated fats, trans fats, and dairy products.
- 1. If healthy skin is important to you, a healthy lifestyle is the best basis: exercise regularly, ensure a good night’s rest and eat healthily. Ultimately, the condition your skin is a reflection of your overall health! And there is no cream or lotion against that …
- 2. Why skin creams often do not work and it is much more important to eat healthy food, how your body keeps your skin healthy, which nutrients specifically contribute to it, with which diet you ensure that your skin remains supple, strong and healthy and which food you can better avoid.
Now some tips to clear and/or avoid pimples:
1. Clean properly
Cleaning your skin is essential, twice a day. You already knew that. But how you cleanse is also important. There are a lot of dehydrating strong foaming products in the market. What they do is stimulate your skin to add more serum. Use a mild, neutral cleanser.
2. Lube enough
Do not think that if you apply more, you will get more pimples. Of course, you should not use the first best-looking super-rich cream, but a moisturizing serum and moisturizing day cream are welcome. Even a primer, foundation, and powder afterward will not give you pimples.
3. Beware of hidden pimples-cause
* Wash your pillow covers every week to avoid contamination.
* First model your hair, then clean your face. So there are no hair products on your face; these can also cause pimples. Stop for a while using the products for your hairs if you have pimples.
* Some medication gives you more pimples
* Avoid Alcohol, salt, carbohydrates, dairy, and sugar completely as they can make acne worse. So you prefer to avoid these nutrients if you do not want pimples.
4. Avoid sun And stress
Although it seems that the sun initially makes your pimples disappear, there is almost always a rebound effect. This is called Mallorca acne: after a period of sun, your skin will produce more sebum (so more pimples) as a counterattack against the sun. Stress also affects your hormone levels, and therefore also your skin. Relax!
Problems with dry, rough and dull skin?
You are not alone. Women around the world are struggling with the problem of dry and dull skin. Dull is the opposite of shiny and beautiful and it is an undesirable condition of the skin. From a young age, we have learned that a clear shade is a must and that healthy skin is beautiful skin.
What is exfoliation?
An effective way to get rid of that dull skin is to exfoliate. Exfoliation is the process whereby the top layer of the skin is removed where dead skin cells have accumulated. These dead skin cells make your skin thicker and look rough and dull. Without dead skin cells, your moisturizer can penetrate the skin more easily and do its work there.
Why do you have to exfoliate?
Exfoliation accelerates repair and growth of new skin cells. When dead cells accumulate, you get a rough and thick skin. The dead skin cells are removed by exfoliation. And if you remove dead top layer from the skin, the finer, clearer skin that is underneath is visible.
Over time, these dead skin cells will clog the pores. This blocks the absorption of moisturizers. Exfoliation releases the pores and unblocks them. This allows skin care products to penetrate the skin and do their job well to make the natural shine of the skin visible.
Tips for Exfoliating
To exfoliate you need an exfoliant that softens the skin so that the dead skin cells easily go off. Fruit enzymes such as papaya form an effective yet mild exfoliant. Granular substances such as salt, sugar, and coffee can also be used as an exfoliant.
You can also use a pumice stone, but be careful not to overdo it. If you rub your skin too hard, your skin may break. Damaged skin dries out faster and becomes vulnerable to infections.
Exfoliate at least once a week so that dead skin cells can not accumulate. Do not use a sponge for exfoliation. A sponge not only absorbs water but also the dead skin itself. This forms an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. Special gloves are available in the store for use in exfoliation.
Women with oily skin should exfoliate more often at least twice a week. The excess skin oil prevents that dead skin cells go off easily so that each time during exfoliation only one part is removed.
If you exfoliate your face, use products specifically designed for the face. The skin on your face is thinner and more sensitive than on other parts of the body.
Immediately after exfoliating massage the skin with Vitamin E rich oil to retain the moisture. This oil is full of essential fatty acids, that nourishes and nourishes the skin. This oil is also full of anti-oxidants that keep the skin young. Rub gently and in circular movements when massaging. This stimulates the skin to repair and renewal.
Make your skin soft, smooth and shiny by regularly exfoliating. Use mild exfoliants and apply a moisturizer such as Vitamin E richer oil immediately afterward.
These are the secrets to how to have clear & glowing skin & how to maintain healthy skin. Please share this article with everybody who has problems with their skin. Also, share your valuable comments so that I can improve this article to its best.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS :
This e-book is about understanding yourself through your relationship.
- Is your relationship stuck in conflict or mediocrity?
- Have you been losing the love that was once there?
- Do you understand the purpose of relationships in general and yours specifically?
Understand projections, shadows and authority issues as you work towards your ideal relationship. Relationships bring us a sense of meaning in life because they are always based on the soul. The soul is the principal of relationships. And meaning is always determined by the soul.
Click The Image To Know More!
Now you can earn money by writing online in the comfort of your home!